October 27, 2009

On The Block

Yo, so I don't know if anyone would be interested, but I'm looking for an upgrade at my QB2 spot over J. Campbell. I rate Campbell as a 15-20 QB leaning towards 15, so I'm really looking for a top 10 guy if it's gonna be worth me really giving up anyone major.

The only player that I would say is off limits is Rivers. (It would be pretty pointless to upgrade one just to downgrade the other.)

I'll also say that while I'm technically willing to trade MJD, I think his value is #2 overall just behind AP. So it would pretty much take an absolute knock my socks off (not really possible, Mythbusters tested it) offer.

Other than that, anyone is available. Let me know if you have any interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Being in politics is like being a football coach. You have to be smart enough to understand the game, and dumb enough to think it's important.
-Eugene McCarthy