October 26, 2009

Leon Washington

So as many of you probably know, Leon Washington broke his leg. This is devastating to my team.

However, since this is a keeper league, and he is 'keeper' type player, he retains good value(obviously not as good as it was when he was healthy). I'm interested in fielding offers for him to anyone who feels they can make an offer for a quality player and/or draft picks for the upcoming season. So... who's interested in improving NEXT years team?!

I look forward to hearing from all you guys that may be interested. Otherwise I'll be happy to stick him on IR and keep him for the next year.

Thanks,

David Hamilton

4 comments:

  1. I can't help but think that this is karma for the SJax/Lynch thing. You believe in karma, right???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well John, as I'm sure you're well aware, I do in fact believe in Karma and all the laws that are inherent to that belief. But, I also know that sometimes bad things happen to good people, like Leon Washington and myself. I firmly believe that the laws of Karma will hold true and either everyone else will lose their top running back by season end, or Jamal Lewis will become the premiere running back in the NFL once again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll trade you Jeff Garcia for him...deal?

    ReplyDelete

Being in politics is like being a football coach. You have to be smart enough to understand the game, and dumb enough to think it's important.
-Eugene McCarthy