November 15, 2009

FIRESALE

Anything is up for grabs on my team, ANYTHING, with the exception of Steven Jackson and Andre Johnson. I have no chance to make the playoffs considering tie breakers this year. So I'm gonna sell out some of my talented players or players with upside, including Marshall, Slaton, Garrard, Boldin, Lynch or Bradshaw. I'm mainly looking for draft picks for next years draft.

If you're weak somewhere address your weakness and go on to win.

Overall I'll be looking to trade up in picks. IE: Marshall and a 3rd round pick for a 2nd round pick. Things like that. Nothing drastic, I won't be asking for anyones first round pick straight up or anything. I think most things will be reasonable as I have nothing to gain this year and anything that comes by will help me next year.

Send me your offers by Wednesday so I can evaluate who has made the best offer for my team and give others a chance to counter offer.

The deadline is the 20th, so lets get moving. This is a real chance to improve your team at a low cost.

Thanks, and I look forward to hearing from you guys, don't let someone else take the league from you.

David Hamilton

No comments:

Post a Comment

Being in politics is like being a football coach. You have to be smart enough to understand the game, and dumb enough to think it's important.
-Eugene McCarthy