August 25, 2009

New Roster Structure

League,

Here is what the new roster setup will look like according to the final vote.

QB
RB
RB
WR
WR
WR
TE
Flex (QB/RB/WR/TE)
K

IDP
IDP
IDP

BN
BN
BN
BN
BN
BN

IR
IR (thanks Josh)

There are 18 roster spots. I'll post some final things soon regarding the draft (nothing that will change the rules, just some last minute things).

If there is ANYTHING else that is unclear, please let me know on this blog so it can be clarified. The last thing I want is someone to say on draft day "I didn't know THAT'S what we were doing!"

Peace.

17 comments:

  1. I didn't know THAT'S what we were doing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its not draft day yet Freeborn...can't say that yet...

    ReplyDelete
  3. whoops, 2 IR spots, that's it. I thought you were talking IDP.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was actually asking "so there are no longer IR spots."
    That was before you made the change.

    ReplyDelete
  5. There are no set positions for the IDPs that you have to take? So we can take 3 DL or 1 LB and 2 CBs. You don't have to take 1 of each or any specific combination?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Exactly Josh, any combination will work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. we should add a Coach and GM position, really hardcore!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Johnny instead of calling Tom Cable, you NEED to call 1-800-94Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  10. I call Samurai Mike Singletary.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I call Pat Summit....

    What? This isn't the Fantasy women's college basketball league?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the heads up pat. I will probably be drafting Devin Hester sooner now.

    ReplyDelete

Being in politics is like being a football coach. You have to be smart enough to understand the game, and dumb enough to think it's important.
-Eugene McCarthy