July 27, 2011

T-T-T-Trades

Alright, so I'm interested in making some trades! I wouldn't say that Vick or Brady are off-limits but it'd have to be a really good offer. But I'm willing to trade the following players, in any combination, for either a RB1, draft picks, or some combination of picks and players:

Vincent Jackson
Dwayne Bowe
Calvin Johnson
Santonio Holmes
Kevin Kolb (soon to be traded and throwing to Larry Fitzgerald)
Steven Jackson
Peyton Hillis
Jonathan Stewart

More than anything I would like to acquire a high quality Running Back; but again, I'm also willing to trade players for draft picks.

Either comment here, tweet me @johnfreeborn, email me at jfreeborn1@gmail.com, or text/call me at 262.358.2026.

3 comments:

  1. I'd rather have you drop them so we can draft them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. John,

    How about Deangelo Williams for Steven Jackson straight up? Tony

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the offer, but I'm going to pass on D-Willy for SJax. SJax isn't in a timeshare.

    ReplyDelete

Being in politics is like being a football coach. You have to be smart enough to understand the game, and dumb enough to think it's important.
-Eugene McCarthy