September 15, 2010

Week One Statistics



***EDIT***

It was brought to my attention today that there are stat corrections that are affecting the statistics I published earlier. In some cases, Yahoo! published corrections to stats on Wednesday and Thursday of this week, affecting the actual outcome of the statistics. Therefore, I am changing the due date of the stats to be published until Sunday morning. By Sunday morning, the stats will be published for the previous week's games. Any corrections that occur after this time will need to be submitted to me.

The stat corrections page on Yahoo! can be found here.

Sorry guys, it would just be too much work to continue updating this sheet with all the corrections that could happen.

5 comments:

  1. So how tough would it be to add a section to this that identifies the weekly category winners? And maybe a column keeping the point totals for that as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not hard, but I'm thinking about creating a stand-alone page with all stat and point information, with a link to it on side of the front page. This would be one source for all stat/point information.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds good to me. Is there a way to get updates through SMS when the blog is updated, or when comments are?

    ReplyDelete
  4. The only way I would know is if you gave me your SMS phone/e-mail address, I can have blogger update you with comments. Check here to get your SMS e-mail: http://technotarget.com/how-to-send-email-messages-to-phone/

    To get updates of new posts, I think you have to become a fan of the blog. Upon this, set your e-mail as the SMS one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Or, in gmail, you can have gmail SMS you every e-mail that comes through. I don't know if Hotmail has this functionality.

    ReplyDelete

Being in politics is like being a football coach. You have to be smart enough to understand the game, and dumb enough to think it's important.
-Eugene McCarthy