August 23, 2010

Memories

It's pretty entertaining going back and reading some of these old posts and comments. I definitely missed some calls on players and teams last year, but I would like to mention that I was severely mocked last year for believing and calling Jason Campbell a top 15 QB. He finished the year #13. Not sure how I feel about him this year yet, but we'll see.

Also, I'd like to point out (not for any particular reason, but just to throw some stats out there) that Matt Schaub is currently ranked as the #5 QB (a late 3rd-early 4th rd pick) by both Yahoo & ESPN while Matt Ryan is ranked #14 (a 10th rd pick) by both. Not really sure why I felt compelled to look these ranks up, but something piqued my curiosity. Just sayin.

Looking forward to another fun filled year of football, statistics, and random babblings. (Hopefully this year the blog will have more than just Pat, John, Dave & I participating.)

4 comments:

  1. Especially looking forward to your preseason predictions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This Bears orange theme has got to go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was hoping no one would catch on before, but now it's orange and dark grey...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought it was Buccaneers orange...

    ReplyDelete

Being in politics is like being a football coach. You have to be smart enough to understand the game, and dumb enough to think it's important.
-Eugene McCarthy