September 14, 2009

Performance Standings - Week 1, Pre MNF

Well, I know that some of you would like to see this even without tonight's games included... so here are the current standings for the performance points.


The bold column will represent the season total for each category. I'll try to make this bigger in the future.

Also, the tiebreakers for the defensive categories will be as follows:

Sacks - Tackles, then interceptions.
Tackles - combined interceptions and sacks.
Interceptions - Tackles, then sacks.

There will be no tiebreakers after this. If it occurs where two teams are still tied for the category after all tiebreakers, then the 5 pts will be divided between the players. Yes, that will happen if there is a three way tie, too, and 0.01pts will be left unawarded. The same thing will happen for offensive categories, too, upon a tie. This tiebreaking procedure is in my opinion, the best way to settle the issue without affecting peoples' draft strategy. I hope you agree!

I'll post the official Week 1 stats after tonight's games. Go Brady.

P.S. The performance categories awarded this week are Tackles and Receiving Yards. I'll post next week's categories after tonight's game as well. From now on, the categories for the next week will be posted along with the current categories so people may plan accordingly (if they so choose). My bad this week, I didn't think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Being in politics is like being a football coach. You have to be smart enough to understand the game, and dumb enough to think it's important.
-Eugene McCarthy